So much is happening at Camp Fire Wilani!
- November 12th, 2018: Our amazing Camp Fire Club Kids will be stuffing beautifully wrapped shoe boxes with warm and useful gifts for homeless youth and adults in our community. Join us for the stuff party at 11:00 AM at the Camp Fire Wilani office in Springfield!
- January 2nd, 2019: Online Registration for Camp Wilani Opens!
- January-February, 2019: Camp Fire Candy Sale! It’s delicious, it’s gluten free, and the Creamy Smooth Mint Patties are even vegan, but you wouldn’t know because they taste luxurious! All that AND you are supporting Camp Fire programs!
- February 21st, 2019 we will be hosting “S’mores and Pours” – an incredibly fun night of music, food, retrospective videos, and activities for kids and adults! We’ll have a silent auction, raffle, “dance for donations” (you’ll see!) , and more! It’s at the Holiday Inn on Gateway from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM! It’s going to be unforgettable!
- March 16th, 2019 is our 70th-ish Birthday Celebration and Absolutely Incredible Kid Day! We will be holding a huge community event with our Camp Fire Club Kids providing fun activities for the entire family! AND we will be welcoming Dancer, Choreographer, Parkour and Capoeira Instructor extraordinaire, Shorme Norteye of BEISM from Santa Cruz, California to teach four hip hop and parkour master classes for beginning and intermediate kids! This event is FREE to the public! (Location TBA)
Got questions? We have answers! Reach out today! Feel free to contact us with your questions or comments!
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within