Terms of Service
Camp Fire Wilani Terms of Service
Definition of Terms
Provider: Camp Fire Wilani staff, directors, agents, board members, affiliates, and partners.
Facilitator: Camp Fire Wilani staff person who is providing the Service.
Client: Member of the Public utilizing the services of the Provider
Participant: Youth participating in program service.
Service: Facilitated nature education, interactive games, art, and activities, camp activities, and other as defined in the described program activities.
Socially Isolated Household: a group or household that has been socially isolating together, limiting exposure to others, using CDC recommended precautions such as masks, social distancing, vigorous hand-washing and sanitization methods; and have had previous exposure to one another.
Mask: A properly fitting mouth and nose cover worn at all times to limit potential infection.
- Client Rights and Responsibilities
- Proper or expected usage of Service;
- a. the Client will only register youth who have been part of their Socially Isolated Household.
- b. the Client will not send a child to participate in the program if any member of the household has had a likely exposure to COVID-19; has tested positive for COVID-19, or has a fever, cough, fatigue, new loss of sense of smell or taste, aches and pains, nasal congestion or runny nose that differ from regular seasonal allergies, sore throat, diarrhea or vomiting.
- c. the Client may provide masks and/or extra hand sanitizer for their participants.
- d. Participants are children who are willing and able to follow the instructions of the facilitator.
- f. Physical violence such as hitting, spitting, punching, etc. will result in the immediate end to the session with no possibility of a refund.
- g. Verbal abuse to the Facilitator or other Participant (e.g. swearing, hate-speech, or threats) will result in the
- immediate end to the session with no possibility of a refund.
- h. the Client will drop off and pick up the Participant at the designated time.
- i. the Client will be charged an additional $7 for every 15 minutes past the designated pick up time.
- j. the maximum number of Participants at any given time is 5.
- k. the client will fully disclose any physical, mental, or emotional challenge possessed by their Participants.
- Payment: payment in full is required at time of reservation. Payment is taken within the registration form. No checks, cash, or in-person payment will be accepted.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made over 24 hours from the time of service will be provided a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the time of service will be subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of the time of service are nonrefundable.
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within