Campers 6-17 can have a transformative, positive, and memorable experience at our flagship summer resident camp program. Camp Wilani at Havenroot is held at the historic location in Veneta, Oregon which is owned and stewarded by Ecotone Projets, LLC. We are thrilled about our partnership with this eco-conscious organization that is well aligned with our mission and values.
At its heart, the Camp Wilani Program is about immersing young people in a caring, inclusive environment in which each child can safely push their boundaries, create lasting friendships, disconnect from electronics and be immersed in nature. We recruit, hire, and comprehensively train adult staff people to be exemplary facilitators of a healthy and positive experience for all of our campers. Every staff person is rigorously interviewed, reference checked, and is required to have an FBI criminal background check.
We have developed a variety of age appropriate activities that cater to a variety of interests:
- Nature Exploration
- High and Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Zip Line
- Outdoor Skills
- Arts and Crafts
- Service Learning
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program
- Adventure Leadership
- Stewardship and Advocacy
Online registration opens January 2nd, 2019
- Monday June 17th – Friday June 21st: Day Camp Session 1
- Sunday, June 23rd – Friday, June 28th: Resident Camp Session 1
- Sunday, June 30th – Tuesday, July 2nd: Resident Camp Session 2 (Mini Camp – 1st-3rd Grade):
- Sunday July 7th – Friday, July 12th: Resident Camp Session 3 ADVENTURE BACKPACKING CAMP – OFFSITE, Grades 6th-12th
- Monday, July 15th – Saturday July 20th: Resident Camp Session 4 – One day delayed start due to Country Fair
- Sunday, July 21st – Friday, July 26th: Resident Camp Session 5 (CIT 1)
- Sunday, July 28th – Friday, August 2nd: Resident Camp Session 6 (CIT 2)
- Monday, August 5th – Friday, August 9th: Day Camp Session 2
- Friday, August 9th – Sunday, August 11th: FAMILY CAMP
A nonrefundable deposit of $75.00 will be taken at the time of registration.
- Cancellations/returns requested 60 days prior to the first day of the registered camp session will receive a 100% refund less the $75.00 deposit.
- Cancellations/returns requested 45 days prior to the first day of the registered camp session will receive a 50% refund less the $75.00 deposit.
- Cancellations/returns requested 30 days prior to the first day of the registered camp session will receive a 25% refund less the $75.00 deposit.
- Cancellations/returns requests made less than 30 days prior to first day of the registered camp session are not eligible for refund. Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis with documentation of a family medical issue, death in the family, or other circumstances. Scheduling conflicts for another event or opportunity are not considered.
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within