RESIDENT CAMP – A sleep away camp with amazing camp with amazing camp counselors, lots of friends, crazy songs, wacky theme meals and new adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades K-12 RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Traditional Camp. One week sessions. Rustic cabins or yurts are home to campers each week.
- Grades K-4 RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Mini Camp (July 16-19 ) For first time campers, this four day, three night session is highly recommended by parents.
- Grades 8-12 RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Night Safari (July 23-29) Stay up while the camp sleeps, then sleep ‘til noon. Canoe at sunset, dine at midnight, search the night sky for constellations, satellites and planets.
- Grades 9-12 RESIDENT CAMP Earn school Service Hours. Practice leadership skills. Do service projects. Present the Bear Claw Project. Perform kitchen tasks. And enjoy the activities of camp! Please request info.
- Grades 11-12 RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Counselor in Training (CIT) 1&2 If you ever wanted to be a camp counselor this is your first step. Engage in a two summer training program for teens 16+.
DAY CAMPS – Fun for everyone! Enjoy most of the activities we do in resident camp, but without the overnight experience. Our inclusive atmosphere will help campers to make friends, appreciate nature and learn leaderships skills. New adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades Pre K-6 DAY CAMP (Fall 2017) June 26-30 & July 10-14 Enjoy summer days at Camp Wilani in Veneta. Buses from Eugene will bring campers to our site each day. Counselors will lead groups of children through days of fun activities.
- Grades 7-8 DAY CAMP (Fall 2017) June 26-30 Leadership Lab: Begin training to be a Day Camp staff member next summer. Enjoy all camp activities as well.
- Grades 8-12 DAY CAMP Join the Day Camp staff team and assist with groups or activity areas. Training is required. Please request application packet.
- Adults Age 18+ DAY CAMP Volunteer to lead