RESIDENT CAMP – A sleep away camp with amazing camp counselors, lots of friends, crazy songs, wacky theme meals and new adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades K-12RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Traditional Camp.(July 16-22) One week sessions. Rustic cabins or yurts are home to campers each week
- Grades K-4RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Mini Camp (July 16-19 ) For first time campers, this four day, three night session is highly recommended by parents.
- Grades 8-12RESIDENT CAMP(Fall 2017) Night Safari (July 23-29) Stay up while the camp sleeps, then sleep ‘til noon. Canoe at sunset, dine at midnight,search the night sky for constellations, satellites and planets.
- Grades 9-12 RESIDENT CAMPTeens In Action (sessions R1 and/or R2) Earn school Service Hours. Practice leadership skills. Do service projects. Present the Bear Claw Project. Perform kitchen tasks. And enjoy the activities of camp! Please request info.
- Grades 11-12RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2017) Counselor in Training (CIT) R1& R2. If you ever wanted to be a camp counselor this is your first step. Engage in a two summer training program for teens 16+.
DAY CAMPS – Fun for everyone! Enjoy swimming, canoeing, arts& crafts, archery, zip line and much more. Our inclusive atmosphere will help campers make friends, appreciate nature and learn leadership skills. New adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades Pre K-6DAY CAMP (Fall 2017) June 26-30 & July 10-14 & July 31-Aug 4.
- Enjoy summer days at Camp Wilani in Veneta. Buses from Eugene will bring campers to our site each day. Counselors will lead groups of children through days of fun activities.
- Grades 7-8DAY CAMP (Fall 2017) June 26-30 Leadership Lab: Begin training to be a Day Camp staff member next summer. Enjoy all camp activities as well.
- Grades 8-12DAY CAMP Join the Day Camp staff team for D1 and be invited back for D2 and/or D3 and assist with groups or activity areas. Training is required. Please request application packet.
- Adults Age 18+DAY CAMP Volunteer to lead a unit or program yard.