RESIDENT CAMP – A sleep away camp with amazing camp counselors, lots of friends, crazy songs, wacky theme meals and new adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades K-12 RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Traditional Camp.(July 15-21 and/or July 22-28) One week sessions. Rustic cabins or yurts are home to campers each week
- Grades K-3 RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Mini Camp/Day Camp (July 9-13) A hybrid program for first time campers, this five day, two night session is highly recommended by parents.
- Grades 8-12 RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Night Safari (July 22-28) Stay up while the camp sleeps, then sleep ‘til noon. Canoe at sunset, dine at midnight, search the night sky for constellations, satellites and planets.
- Grades 9-12 RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Teens In Action (July 15-21 or July 22-28) Earn school Service Hours. Practice leadership skills. Do service projects. Present the Bear Claw Project. Perform kitchen tasks. And enjoy the activities of camp! Please request info.
- Grades 11-12 RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Counselor in Training (CIT) July 15-21 and July 22-28. If you ever wanted to be a camp counselor this is your first step. Engage in a two summer training program for teens 16+.
DAY CAMPS – Fun for everyone! Enjoy swimming, canoeing, arts& crafts, archery, zip line and much more. Our inclusive atmosphere will help campers make friends, appreciate nature and learn leadership skills. New adventures give campers a sense of self-confidence, independence and friendships for years to come.
- Grades Pre K-6 DAY CAMP (Fall 2018) June 25-29 & July 9-13 & July 30-Aug 3. Enjoy summer days at Camp Wilani in Veneta. Buses from Eugene will bring campers to our site each day. Counselors will lead groups of children through days of fun activities.
- Grades K-3 DAY CAMP/RESIDENT CAMP (Fall 2018) Mini Camp/Day Camp (July 9-13) ) A hybrid program for first time campers, this five day, two night session is highly recommended by parents.
- Grades 7-8 DAY CAMP (Fall 2018) June 25-29 Leadership Lab: Begin training to be a Day Camp staff member next summer. Enjoy all camp activities as well.
- Grades 8-12 DAY CAMP Join the Day Camp staff team for D1 and be invited back for D2 and/or D3 and assist with groups or activity areas. Training is required. Please request application packet.
- Adults Age 18+ DAY CAMP Volunteer to lead a unit or program yard.